Spun Out with Heidi
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Heidi is no slouch when it comes to vinyl, being one of the most active members of Berlin's lauded electro-house label Get Physical, a regular player at Berlin's famed Panorama bar, and an instrumental member in getting the Phonica Records/Fabric London scene off the ground. Here, XLR8R editor Vivian Host gets all "invisible jukebox" on this Canadian-born, London-based DJ, as Heidi discusses some of her favorite dance classics.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player