Chris Duncan's Little Things
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Oakland, California-based artist Chris Duncan doesn't have to look far for inspiration. Duncan is a punk mystic, known for geometry, bright colors, string sculpture, and head-scratching titles. Though his work is abstract, his inspirations are close at hand–community, friends, headlines, and most of all, his daughter Aya. Here, we look at his work, his day, and his latest show at San Francisco's Luggage Store gallery.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player