MUTEK Grows Older and Wiser
- Words: Jennifer Marston
XLR8R TV heads to Montreal to check out this year's edition of MUTEK. Spotlighting digital music and culture since 2000, the five-day festival has helped turn Montreal into a Mecca for electronic and experimental artists. While the programming has become more varied and accessible over the past eight years, the event has never lost sight of its boundary-pushing roots. Here, we to talk to the artists and musicians behind MUTEK and give you an exclusive peek at several of this year's highlighted performances—everyone from Modeselektor to The Field.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player