Kid Koala's Montréal
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Montréal turntable king Eric San (a.k.a. Kid Koala) gives us a personalized tour of his hometown. When he's not producing graphic novels, making records out of records, or tearing up the turntables live, he's a man on the streets–running into friends, getting shout outs from fans, and waxing poetic about the chewy and beautiful Mile End bagel.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player