Eliot Lipp Sometimes Goes Outside
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Brooklyn-based electro-hip-hop specialist Eliot Lipp has lots of reasons to stay inside, his amazing collection of analog gear being one. In this episode, we pry him out of his studio and get him to talk about his new album, The Outside, as well as indulge in some bottom-of-the-barrel crate-digging and ice cream—but not without a good, old-fashioned in-studio synth nerd-out first.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
XLR8R Downloads Player