What You Talkin' Bout, Willits? Part 4
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Christopher Willits finally returns from a summer of touring, but not without some behind-the-scenes footage to share with you lucky viewers of his monthly series. Here, Willits gives us an in-depth look at a four-day recording session he did at SnowGhost Music Studios in Whitefish, Montana. SnowGhost is one of the most state-of-the-art recording studios in the country—and one of the only ones to use DSD (direct stream digital) technology. Willits turns hosting duties over to SnowGhost's Brett Allen to give us a closer look at the studio's finer points, then lets us in on some of the techniques he's using to record his new EP.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsHear a New Remix from Joy Orbison
- NewsSBTRKT Releases Interactive Video for "Look Away"
- NewsStream a Track from Locked Groove's Upcoming EP
- GearArtist Tips: Addison Groove Shares Five of His Production Secrets
XLR8R Downloads Player