Portland Peeps: Matt McCormick
- Words: Jennifer Marston
In our first of four episodes focusing on Portland artists and musicians, we meet the unhurried filmmaker Matt McCormick. McCormick's art is all about things that unfold beautifully before your eyes–if you're patient enough to look for them. In addition to making films, music videos, and photography, McCormick is the founder of the video label Peripheral Produce and the PDX (Portland Documentary and Experimental) Film Festival. He's also a recognizable face on the Portland art scene and is on the cusp of making his first feature film.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player