Portland Peeps: Matt McCormick
- Words: Jennifer Marston
In our first of four episodes focusing on Portland artists and musicians, we meet the unhurried filmmaker Matt McCormick. McCormick's art is all about things that unfold beautifully before your eyes–if you're patient enough to look for them. In addition to making films, music videos, and photography, McCormick is the founder of the video label Peripheral Produce and the PDX (Portland Documentary and Experimental) Film Festival. He's also a recognizable face on the Portland art scene and is on the cusp of making his first feature film.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player