Portland Peeps: Honey Owens
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Even full-time vibe warriors need part-time jobs, so we dedicated two episodes to that very subject. Last week, we tagged along with Adam Forkner (a.k.a. White Rainbow) on his wine-delivery route. This week, we visit Rad Summer, the vintage clothing store co-owned and helmed by Valet's Honey Owens. Honey talks Jackie-O Motherfucker, scamming people, and finding a Valet of her own.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- NewsWatch Holly Herndon's Video for New Single, "Home"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player