- Words: Andrew Smith
Digitalism played one of the bangin'-est sets in recent memory at San Francisco's Mezzanine in April. Lucky for you, we filmed it. Jens Moelle and Isi Tuefekci, two young Turks [one of them quite literally] from Hamburg, have been thumping eardrums with knob-twiddling remixes over the past year and are evolving into a dancefloor-friendly indie rock force to be reckoned with. We caught up with them as they prepared for non-stop touring for the release of their debut album, Idealism.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player