- Words: Andrew Smith
Digitalism played one of the bangin'-est sets in recent memory at San Francisco's Mezzanine in April. Lucky for you, we filmed it. Jens Moelle and Isi Tuefekci, two young Turks [one of them quite literally] from Hamburg, have been thumping eardrums with knob-twiddling remixes over the past year and are evolving into a dancefloor-friendly indie rock force to be reckoned with. We caught up with them as they prepared for non-stop touring for the release of their debut album, Idealism.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
XLR8R Downloads Player