Portland Peeps: E*Rock
- Words: Jennifer Marston
E*Rock is not only a producer of freaked out computer sounds, he also runs two labels, designs countless album covers and posters, and makes flash animation that's not for the seizure-prone. In his free time, he likes to transform Wii controllers into MIDI devices and tour with Ratatat. His secret to endurance?
Punany. Cocaine. Sparks!
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- MP3Juan Ramos "The Mariner"
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player