What You Talkin' Bout, Willits? Part 5
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Guitarist and electronic musician Christopher Willits returns from tour to continue his monthly series from SoundArts studio. In this episode, Willits explains automation clips—setting them up, as well as their role in recording and playing live.
Tune in once a month as Christopher shows us some of the ways he produces his own music, as well as the many cool things you can do with recording software. According to Christopher, "I simply want to excite people's imaginations and creative process so they can more easily create the sounds and music and art they love."
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player