What You Talkin' Bout, Willits? Part 5
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Guitarist and electronic musician Christopher Willits returns from tour to continue his monthly series from SoundArts studio. In this episode, Willits explains automation clips—setting them up, as well as their role in recording and playing live.
Tune in once a month as Christopher shows us some of the ways he produces his own music, as well as the many cool things you can do with recording software. According to Christopher, "I simply want to excite people's imaginations and creative process so they can more easily create the sounds and music and art they love."
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player