What You Talkin' Bout, Willits? Part 7
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Guitarist and electronic musician Christopher Willits continues his monthly series from SoundArts studio. In this episode, Willits and his trusty studio elf, Ryan Kleeman, show the unique way they set up mics for recording a track on Christopher's newest album.
Tune in once a month as Christopher shows us some of the ways he produces his own music, as well as the many cool things you can do with recording software. According to Christopher, "I simply want to excite people's imaginations and creative processes so they can more easily create the sounds and music and art they love."
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player