What You Talkin' Bout, Willits? Part 8
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Guitarist and electronic musician Christopher Willits continues his monthly series from SoundArts studio. In this episode, Willits and Brian Schmierer talk about building a custom Big Muff pedal by altering kits you can buy online.
Tune in once a month as Christopher shows us some of the ways he produces his own music, as well as the many cool things you can do with recording software. According to Christopher, "I simply want to excite people's imaginations and creative processes so they can more easily create the sounds and music and art they love."
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsListen to a New Mix from Lucrecia Dalt
XLR8R Downloads Player