What You Talkin' Bout, Willits? Part 9
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Guitarist and electronic musician Christopher Willits continues his monthly series from SoundArts studio. In this episode, he gives us a rundown of Ableton's fabulous and just-beta'd Live 8 Looper effect, then gives a preview of the very exciting Max for Live.
Tune in once a month as Christopher shows us some of the ways he produces his own music, as well as the many cool things you can do with recording software. According to Christopher, "I simply want to excite people's imaginations and creative processes so they can more easily create the sounds and music and art they love."
- NewsRBMA to Launch Video Game Music Documentary Series Featuring Flying Lotus, Kode9, and More; Watch the Trailer Now
- GearAsk the Experts: Om Unit
- NewsStream Dark Sky's Upcoming Debut LP for Monkeytown
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsTadd Mullinix Launches Bopside Label, Preps Inaugural Release as JTC
XLR8R Downloads Player