Train on the Brain
Train on the Brain from XLR8R Magazine on Vimeo.
In Issue 119 of XLR8R, we looked at America's hidden train-hopping subculture through the eyes of two new DVDs, Sarah George's Catching Out and British director Alison Murray's Train on the Brain. The latter focuses on the physical experience of train-hopping, as well as the highs and frequent hells that go along with a two-month, cross-continental ride. Here, we bring you a clip from Murray's film.
To read the feature on train-hopping, download a pdf of XLR8R 119.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with DVS1, Aphex Twin, Dntel, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player