Train on the Brain
Train on the Brain from XLR8R Magazine on Vimeo.
In Issue 119 of XLR8R, we looked at America's hidden train-hopping subculture through the eyes of two new DVDs, Sarah George's Catching Out and British director Alison Murray's Train on the Brain. The latter focuses on the physical experience of train-hopping, as well as the highs and frequent hells that go along with a two-month, cross-continental ride. Here, we bring you a clip from Murray's film.
To read the feature on train-hopping, download a pdf of XLR8R 119.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player