KRAKE is an annual Berlin based festival for challenging electronic music brought to you by Killekill. KRAKE means octopus and the festival is organised in a comparable way: reaching out to selected locations during one week presenting the best in electronic music, whatever style it is. KRAKE is a festival for music lovers: It is not huge, not expensive and does not have big sponsoring deals or four different colour area passes.
The over-all set up will be the same as last year: A week starting with an arty night on Monday, the classic Wednesday night at Berghain Kantine, a bomb night of modern techno on Friday at Suicide Circus, and the peak of the festival on the last day, where they combine the area of Urban Spree with that of Suicide Circus to offer a massive festival place right in the center of the city to wander around between six floors full with music and arts.
KRAKE takes place at various locations around Berlin from August 3-8. More information, including details about each day's line up, can be found here. A documentary on last year's event can be seen below.
To be in with a chance of winning in a pair of weekend combi passes, enter your email below. Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is, KRAKE Festival and agent, XLR8R.com whose registered office is at 837 Traction Ave #304, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA.2. Employees of KRAKE Festival l / XLR8R.com or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be Wednesday July 08, 2015 at 11:59PM (PST). After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Only 1 entry per email address accepted Must be 18 years of age or older to enter Giveaway is for 2 pairs of weekend combi passes to the KRAKE Festival in Berlin, Germany (August 7-8, 2015) Winning tickets are non-transferrable and cannot be sold. Valid ID must be presented. Prize does not include transportation or accommodations, entry only.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of US.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entries into the competition will automatically opt-in email for XLR8R.com weekly email newsletter, The Lowdown. User may unsubscribe at anytime.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.