XLR8R has a pair of tickets to give away to Steve Rachmad's performance at Stereo in Montreal this Friday November 13. The event marks the artist's first ever club appearance in Canada, as well as the iconic after-hours club's 16 year anniversary that takes place this November. Rachmad will be supported by Adam Solomon, and instructions on how to enter to win below.
For your chance to win two tickets, follow us on Instagram and enter your full name and email information below. XLR8R will choose one winner that will be contacted via the email provided. Terms and Conditions apply. Winners will be notified by end of day Thursday November 12.
Steve Rachmad Tour Dates:
Nov 13: Stereo, Montreal, Canada
Nov 14: STERAC @ Output, New York, USA
Nov 15: Steve Rachmad @ Sundays in the Panther Room, New York, USA
Nov 20: Flash, Washington DC, USA
Nov 21: STERAC @ Feels & Fine Time present: Sterac, LA, USA
Click on our badge to follow XLR8R_Official on Instagram.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is, Stereo and the agent is, XLR8R.com whose registered office is at 837 Traction Ave #304, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA.2. Employees of Stereo / XLR8R.com or their family members or anyone helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 16:00 (PST). After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Only 1 entry per email address accepted Must be 21 years of age or older to enter Prize is for 2 tickets to Steve Rachmad at Stereo in Montreal .
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 8 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by US law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of US.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entries into the competition will automatically opt-in email for XLR8R.com weekly email newsletter, The Lowdown, as well as any future XLR8R mailing lists. User may unsubscribe at anytime.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.