XLR8R is giving away two tickets to this weekend's CRSSD Festival along with an exclusive production package featuring a SubPac M2 Wearable Tactile Bass System, and an eight week online production course by Point Blank music school.
CRSSD festival will place at the Waterfront Park in San Diego this weekend, Saturday and Sunday, March 5 and 6.
- 1 x SubPac M2 Wearable Tactile Bass System
- 1 x 8 Week Point Blank Online Production Course
- 2 x Tickets to CRSSD Festival
About SubPac: SubPac is the ultimate production and listening tool, allowing the user to fully immerse themselves in low-end frequencies and Feel the music.
About Point Blank:Based in Mack Sennett Studios in Silverlake, PBLA gives students a unique opportunity to learn music production and sound design with the world's 'Best Electronic Music School' (DJ Mag).
For your chance to win, give us a follow on Instagram and enter your full name and email information below.
XLR8R will choose one winner that will be contacted by 11:59PM on Thursday, March 3 via the email provided.
Terms and Conditions apply.
More information about CRSSD Festival can be found by clicking here.
Click on our badge to follow XLR8R_Official on Instagram.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is, CRSSD Festival and agent, XLR8R.com whose registered office is at 837 Traction Ave #304, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA.2. Employees of CRSSD Festival / XLR8R.com or their family members or anyone helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be Thursday, March 3 2016 at 09:00PM (PST). After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Only 1 entry per email address accepted Must be 18 years of age or older to enter Prize is for 2 tickets to CRSSD Festival at the Waterfront Park in San Diego, one SubPac M2 Wearable Tactile Bass System, and one 8 Week Pointblank Online Production Course.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 8 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by US law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of US.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entries into the competition will automatically opt-in email for XLR8R.com weekly email newsletter, The Lowdown and any future events mailers. User may unsubscribe at anytime.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.