One of the major updates is the addition of Audio Import, which allows you to bring in your own custom sounds and loops from almost anywhere including Google Drive, iCloud, Dropbox, AudioCopy, AudioShare, and Airdrop. The update also allows users to start new remixes from scratch, building new music from the huge sound library available, as well as editing pad settings to create unique performances.
You can check the full list of features below, along with the latest promo video.
• Create new projects
• Browse for sounds in your library and assign to pads
• Search for sounds by Soundpack, Category, Type, BPM, or name
• Tag favorite sounds and filter by them
• Edit Pad settings such as loop or trigger type, Sync type, Gain and Pan
• iPhone 7 supported: Haptics support for FX, and panning added for stereo speakers
• Import from almost anywhere, including Dropbox, AudioCopy, AudioShare, Airdrop**
• Create your own nested folders to manage your imported sounds
• Manage move, delete, rename, and change categories
• Edit sound settings such as default volume, category, and name
* In-App Purchase required
** Cloud Storage App i.e. Dropbox App, needs to be installed on your device to use features.