In addition to this album announcement, Weber has released a new 12" titled "The Winter Hymn (feat. Queens)." The single has been released alongside a music video which features dancing woman perform ritualistic gestures in "characteristically psychedelic environs." The music video can be watched in full in the player above.
Check out what Hendrik Weber had to say about his forthcoming LP in the text below.
“Black Noise was very much about me being alone in a small room in Berlin and composing. The Triad opens the structure to more human ways of interacting, not digitized ways of interacting. It's not about Facebook; it's about meeting up and jamming. I wanted to cut through the digital dust that surrounds us.”
01. The Winter Hymn (feat. Queens)
02. You What? Euphoria!
03. Frau im Mond, Sterne Laufen
04. In An Open Space (feat. Queens)
05. Chasing Vapour Trails (feaet. Joachim Schultz & Kassian von Troyer)
07. Dream Yourself Awake
08. Lions Love (feat. Joachim)
09. Islands In The Sky
10. Wallflower for Pale Saints