Hotflush Recordings label head and techno maven Paul Rose (aka Scuba) has announced the final installment in his Claustrophobia remix series with track edits from Function and Radio Slave. The album, which features eleven remixes from ten different artists, is set for a physical release on November 13 and a digital release on December 11 via Hotflush Recordings.
After the release of his Claustrophobia LP in early March of this year, Rose has been busy with his nonstop international tour which has spanned five different continents. Once getting back to the studio this past September, Scuba employed the help of many respected techno producers and Berghain regulars to assist him in the creation of this epic and eclectic remix album. The LP boasts remixes from Atom™, Len Faki, Audion, and previously unheard reworks from the likes of Function, Radio Slave and Acid Mondays.
You can check out the tracklist and stream Len Faki’s remix of “Black on Black” below. Be sure to pre-order Claustrophobia Remixes by going here.
01. Levitation (Tallmen 785 Remix)
02. Why You Feel So Low (Function Remix)
03. Television (Atom TM Remix)
04. Drift (Mr Tophat & Art Alfie Remix)
05. PCP (Audion Remix)
06. All I Think About Is Death (Radio Slave Remix)
07. Needle Phobia (Acid Mondays Remix)
08. Family Entertainment (Ø PHASE Remix)
09. Black on Black (Len Faki Goes Black Remix)
10. Transience (Tuff City Kids Remix)
11. All I Think About Is Death (Radio Slave Atmos)