As previously announced, the Perlon label will soon celebrate its 20th anniversary.
As part of its celebrations, the label will throw a 46-hour party in Berlin, running at Funkhaus from midnight on August 4 to 10pm on August 6, with the following lists of artists scheduled to play—both live and DJ.
The full lineup can be viewed below.
Double Standards (Video)
Half Hawaii (Live)
International Anything (Live)
James Dean Brown
Jörg Franzmann (Video)
Maayan Nidam feat. Julia König (Live)
Markus Nicolai (Live)
Melchior Productions Ltd (Live)
We're offering up a pair of tickets to the event. For your chance to win, enter your full name and email information in the form below, and confirm your subscription to the list via email. Winners will be chosen on July 24, and contacted via the email provided. Terms and conditions apply.
Entries are no longer being accepted for this competition.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is, Perlon and agent, XLR8R.com whose registered office is at 837 Traction Ave #304, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA.2. Employees of Perlon / XLR8R.com or their family members or anyone helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be Monday, July 24th 2017 at 11:59AM (PST). After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Only 1 entry per email address accepted. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Prize is for 2 tickets to Perlon's 20th Anniversary party at Funkhaus, Berlin on August 4-6, 2017. One Winner per entry. Winner receives (2) tickets. (1) Winner will be chosen.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 8 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by US law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of US.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entries into the competition will automatically opt-in for XLR8R's weekly email newsletter, The Lowdown, and any future events mailers. User may unsubscribe at anytime.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.