After its tracklist was discovered earlier this week, Warp has officially confirmed the details of Aphex Twin's upcoming Syro LP, which will see its release next month. The electronic pioneer's 13-track album—his first as Aphex Twin since 2001—will be available on triple-vinyl, CD, and digital formats beginning September 23. The record's artwork is not the photo above (which is said to simply be a "photo of Richard D. James") but instead, a mostly text-based graphic created by The Designers Republic.
Audio previews are still yet to surface for the record, but in meantime Syro's artwork and confirmed tracklist have been included below. Furthermore, the details of Aphex Twin's upcoming LP arrived alongside a longwinded and rather creative biography for the artist; those interested in reading it can do so via Warp's website, here.
01. minipops 67 [120.2][source field mix] [aka the manchester track]
02. XMAS_EVET10 [thanaton3 mix]
03. produk 29 
04. 4 bit 9d api+e+6 [126.26]
05. 180db_ 
06. CIRCLONT6A [141.98][syrobonkus mix]
07. fz pseudotimestretch+e+3 [138.85]
08. CIRCLONT14 [152.97][shrymoming mix]
09. syro u473t8+e [141.98][piezoluminescence mix]
10. PAPAT4 [pineal mix]
11. s950tx16wasr10 [163.97][earth portal mix]
12. aisatsana