Turntable and battle DJs have been waiting a long time for Pioneer to release a new mixer that has the functionality they desire, and now it looks like the wait is over with a new mixer just around the corner. Pioneer DJ has just announced the latest updates to Rekordbox for Windows and iOS, along with a short video that introduces a mysterious look at Pioneer's new "battle" mixer. The video doesn't show too much, but if you scroll down further into the comments on the video, viewers are already talking about leaked pictures and lobbing their opinions into the atmosphere about what kind of functions this mixer will have.
You can check out the new mixer by watching the video below, and you can click on this link to take you to the Rekordbox update on the Pioneer website.
Rekordbox 3.3.0 updates include:
- Added a function to export My Tag and Matching information to rekordbox (iOS) and perform the “Update Collection” option to reflect the information from rekordbox (iOS)
(This function is available with v.2.0.0 of rekordbox (iOS). It's not available with rekordbox (Android))
- Fixed an issue of not always loading a track, even if a track is selected and the Return key is pressed
- Fixed an issue where rekordbox does not restore from being minimised to Dock on Mac
- Fixed an issue where it takes time to show track information when many genres are stored in rekordbox
- Fixed an issue where the speed of waveforms in the 2 Player mode are not always synced