Ticket Seller Terms and Conditions
Event Organizer and/or ticket seller agrees to all of the following XLR8R terms and conditions:
- Event Organizer - ticket seller, promoter, venue representatives, or other authorized agents providing services or events for which tickets are sold are hereinafter referred to as " Event Organizer ". Event Organizers using XLR8R ticket selling services agree and understand these terms are a legal, binding, and enforceable agreement. Event Organizer agrees they are authorized to sell tickets for events or services. Fraudulent representation by Event Organizer, or of event(s), is a criminal offense, which voids this agreement and allows XLR8R to fully refund tickets to ticket purchasers. XLR8R will assist law enforcement in prosecuting any fraudulent use of XLR8R ticket sales services, and will legally seek any and all compensation for damages due to fraudulent representation.
- XLR8R – XLR8R is an independent company providing ticketing services for Event Organizer and venues. XLR8R is not affiliated with any Event Organizer or others providing services or events for which tickets are purchased. XLR8R is solely acting as an intermediary between Event Organizer and ticket purchaser for specific events. XLR8R assumes no liability incidental to the event for which tickets are sold or purchased.
- Amendments – XLR8R reserves the right to amend this agreement at any time.
- Event Promotion and Advertising - This Agreement does not obligate XLR8R to promote or advertise the event for which tickets are sold. Event Organizer acknowledges and understands it is Event Organizer 's sole responsibility to promote and/or advertise the event.
- Ticket Pricing - Ticket pricing is solely determined by Event Organizer. Event Organizer is exclusively responsible for all city, municipal, county, district, state and federal taxes.
- Ticket Purchaser Fees - Ticket purchasers will pay a site fee of 12.5%, which is inclusive of all Paypal processing fees and service fees.
- Ticket Availability and Over Sale Charges - Event Organizer is solely responsible for setting the number of tickets available for purchase for each event. Event Organizer agrees that the number of tickets for sale is within the legal fire regulations and venue capacity limitations as set forth by the city, municipality, county, district, state, and/or federal codes and/or laws.
- Event Cancellation - Event Organizer agrees to notify XLR8R immediately after the decision to cancel an event is made. XLR8R reserves the right to issue refunds to ticket purchasers, less site fees, for the canceled event. Event Organizer may offer replacement tickets for similar event(s) in place of a refund for the canceled event.
- Rescheduled Events - It is at the Event Organizer's discretion whether to refund the ticket price or exchange the tickets for a similarly equivalent event should a cancellation or rescheduling occur.
- Change of Event Venue or Change of Event - It is at the Event Organizer's discretion whether to refund the ticket price or exchange the tickets for a similarly equivalent event should a cancellation or rescheduling occur.
- Ticket Refund Policy - Event Organizer agrees that at the event ticket purchaser's request, and at XLR8R's sole discretion, XLR8R may refund the face value of event tickets purchased through XLR8R until ticket sales for that event end. Event ticket sales are final after sales have ended.
- Account Settlement - Payments for event tickets purchased in USD / $ will be direct deposited into Event Organizer’s Paypal account, generally ten days after the event ends. All payments will be for the face value of tickets sold. Event organizer agrees and understands that XLR8R has the right to withhold any and all payments to Event Organizer for up to 90 days after the end of the event for any reason.
- Indemnification and Hold Harmless - At its own expense, Event Organizer agrees, acknowledges, and understands it will indemnify and hold harmless XLR8R, its officers, agents, employees and assigns, from and against all claims, demands, losses, costs, penalties, damages, judgments and suits at law or in equity, of whatsoever nature (hereafter "actions"), brought against XLR8R arising from, in connection with, or incident to the performance of, or failure to perform the provisions of this Agreement by Event Organizer, its officers, agents, employees or assigns. Event Organizer further agrees to defend XLR8R in any litigation, including payment of any costs or attorney's fees, for any claims or action commenced thereon arising out of or in connection with such acts or activities authorized by this Agreement.
- Limitation of Liability - Event Organizer understands and agrees that XLR8R shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if XLR8R has been advised of the possibility of such damages). Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you. In no event will XLR8R’s total cumulative damages exceed US$100.00.
- Disclaimer of Warranties - Event Organizer understands and agrees that the XLR8R ticketing service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and that XLR8R assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, or retention of any user communications or personalization settings. XLR8R will not be liable for failure to perform any obligation under this Agreement if such failure is caused by Internet outages or delays, unauthorized access (hacking), earthquakes, communications outages, fire, flood, war, an act of God, or the occurrence of any other unforeseen contingency beyond the reasonable, control of XLR8R.
- Ownership of Intellectual Property - Event Organizer agrees not to post material that Producer does not have an ownership right of patent, copyright, and/or other intellectual property right to. XLR8R reserves the right to remove any content from an event page or custom Event Organizer page that may infringe on the intellectual property rights of a third party.
TICKET BUYER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This page tells you the terms and conditions that apply when you purchase tickets via www.xlr8r.com.
Please read this Policy carefully before ordering any tickets from site. By ordering any tickets you will be agreeing to all of its terms and conditions.
- OUR STATUS
- XLR8R Media Inc. (referred to as "XLR8R" on this page) operates this website. We are an incorporated company based in Los Angeles, CA, USA. Our office address is 837 Traction Avenue, #304, Los Angeles, CA 90013.
- XLR8R sells tickets as a disclosed agent, on behalf of promoters, artists and venues. We refer to these as "event organizers" on this page. XLR8R is not affiliated with any event organizers or events for which tickets are purchased. XLR8R is solely acting as a ticketing service provider between event organizer and ticket purchaser for specific events.
- XLR8R assumes no liability incidental to the event for which tickets are sold or purchased. Ticket purchaser assumes all risks associated with attendance of events.
- Event organizers may have their own ticket policies, which will also apply to your purchase via this site.
- ORDERING TICKETS
- You are responsible for making all the arrangements necessary to use the XLR8R website. Your login and password details must be kept confidential.
- When you place an order for tickets through the website, you are offering to buy the tickets specified in your order. All tickets are subject to availability and orders are subject to acceptance by XLR8R. Where XLR8R accepts an order, it will confirm your purchase by email, sent to your XLR8R registered e-mail address.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned except in the circumstances set out in section "Refunds" below.
- In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase. This information may be requested via phone or e-mail.
- TICKET DELIVERY / COLLECTION
- XLR8R delivers your tickets to you via email. It is your responsibility to let us know of any change of email address, both before and after receipt of your tickets.
- You should check the information on your tickets as soon as you receive them, and let us know of any mistakes immediately. If we have made a mistake and have not emailed you the tickets you ordered (for example the tickets are for the wrong date), we will do all we can to rectify the mistake (see also "Refunds" below). We cannot guarantee to rectify mistakes made by you (for example if you mistakenly ordered tickets for the wrong event).
- REFUND POLICY
- All sales are final. Please review ticket ordering information carefully prior to ticket purchase.
- It is the sole responsibility of the event organizer to handle refunds in event of event cancellation, date change, venue change, lineup change, and other changes to the event warranting a refund. It is at the event organizer's discretion whether to refund the ticket price or exchange the ticket for a similarly equivalent event should a cancellation or rescheduling occur.
- All refunds issued are of the face value of the ticket. Site fees will not be refunded.
- Because all transactions are between an Event Organizer and its respective Attendees, Attendees should contact the applicable Event Organizer of their event with any refund requests. To request a refund, contact Event Organizer privately or if you do not have their contact information email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ADMISSIONS TO EVENTS
- Rules of admission to events are determined by event organizers and venues, which may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account. Entry procedures may from time to time include security searches.
- You will not be entitled to a refund if you or your guests are refused entry or ejected from a venue due to your late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under age*, or because you have broken the rules of the venue (e.g. declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behavior (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorized audio, video or photographic recordings).
- You and your guests are responsible for your own safety and for the security of your belongings whilst attending (and travelling to and from) events. XLR8R can accept no responsibility for any death, injury or illness suffered by you or your guests, nor for any damage to or loss of your possessions, whilst attending (or travelling to or from) events.
$10 Domestic flat rate
$20 International flat rate
RETURNS + EXCHANGES
Simply send your unwanted merchandise + receipt within 14 days to:
XLR8R - Returns
837 Traction Ave. #304
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Once we get your returned items, we will send you a confirmation email along with a store credit code.
- Returns must be in original condition (this means unworn, unwashed & with original packaging).
- Exchanges can be done using your store credit. Once you get your code, just place a new order at XLR8R.com/shop
- Shipping fees will not be credited unless we messed up on our end.
- Sale items returned will be given store credit for the purchase price.
- Processing returns takes us a few days, so please be a little patient with us.
UNISEX SIZING GUIDE
|XS||Women’s S | Men's XS|
|S||Women’s M | Men's S|
|M||Women’s L | Men's M|
|L||Women’s XL | Men's L|